Reminder for both Mac and PC users make sure you uninstall any other virus programs you might have before you install Sophos for the Mac or PC.
How to install Sophos 7.1 on your Mac:
1. Run the Sophos installer and then double-click on the "Sophos Anti-Virus.mpkg"
2. Follow the install instructions for the Sophos anti-virus install, click Continue until you get to the license section, read it over and then Agree to it
3. Then click on "Install" and enter your admin password for your Mac
4. Finally click on "Close" button
How to install Sophos 9.5 on your PC:
1. Unzip the file FIT-WIN-SOPHOSAV.zip.
Double-click on the file, "FIT-WIN-SOPHOSAV.exe" from the directory you saved it in
2. Once the install wizard starts, click Next
3. Accept the agreement, then click on Next and Next again to choose the default location
4. Next for the Update source page, check off the box "I will enter these later", then click Next
5. If you have a different virus program already on your PC, make sure the checkbox is checked off to remove third-party security software from your PC, then click Next
6. Click Next again to start the installation
7. Finally click "Finish" to restart your PC