Policies and Procedures
PROCESSING EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION STUDENT
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
1. The College Department completes an EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION STUDENT
AWARD AND TUITION SCHOLARSHIP AUTHORIZATION AWARD form, including the
- Department name
- Semester and year
- Award Name
- Student information: Name, ID#, amount
- Foundation cost center (If you do not know the Foundation cost
center, please contact John-Harvard Reid 7-8656.)
The approved form should be sent to the Foundation office.
2. The Foundation reviews and sends approved form to both the Bursar
Office (236 / 6th floor) and Grants Accounting (236 / 5th floor).
3. The Bursar Office staff will use the information in the form to credit
the student(s)’ account(s) as directed, using detail code 5100 (which will
debit general ledger account 12150-82003). A copy of the memo should be
sent to the Financial Aid Office.
4. At the end of each semester, the Grants Accounting staff will prepare
an invoice to the EFFI for all the awards/scholarships issued during the
semester; the Foundation will issue a check to the College to cover the
awards and scholarships.