Moderator: Chrissie Lam, Senior Concept Designer,
American Eagle Outfitters and Founder, The Supply Change
• Richa Agarwal, Project Leader for BRAC Aarong or Susan
Davis, President & CEO of BRAC USA
• Mary Ellen Iskenderian, President and CEO, Women’s
• Craig A. Leavitt, CEO, kate spade new york
• Deborah Lloyd, President and Chief Creative Officer,
kate spade new york
• Benjamin Stone, President and CEO, Indego Africa
The panel will discuss and examine the challenges to
empower low-income women and improve their quality of
life through the lens of the international fashion
industry from three different perspectives: access to
financial services, access to markets, and financial
education / capacity building.
Thursday, February 23, 2012, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., John
E. Reeves Great Hall, at 28th Street and 7th Ave.
If you would like to attend this event "virtually"
please join us via a Web Conference. Guidelines on how
to join the conference will be provided at
www3.fitnyc.edu/itm as it gets closer to the date.
The Diversity Council of the Fashion Institute of
Technology is pleased to give its Stamp of Support for
this event. This event has also been endorsed by Fashion
Institute of Technology's Sustainability Council.